Yum! Lots of different tastes and really easy to make! What more do you need?
2 chicken breasts (chopped into pieces)
chopped tinned tomatoes x 400g
2 tbspn tomato puree
2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
black or green olives
1 tbspn basil
1 tbspn ground pepper
handful of chopped spring onions
1 onion (finely chopped)
4 or 5 mushrooms
- Heat olive oil in a deep frying pan and add the chicken and garlic. Season with the juice of half a lemon, pepper, tomato puree and basil.
- Add the chorizo and onions and leave the juices from the chorizo to cook with the chicken
- Then add the spring onions and mushrooms and pour in the tinned tomatoes
- Add the olives and leave to simmer for 10mins
- Serve with some fresh basil
I parboil my potatoes for around 7 mins in boiling water. Drain the potatoes and place in an oven dish . Add some sunflower oil and season with black pepper and rosemary. Leave in the oven for 30 -40 mins on gas mark 6/ 190 degrees celsius.