1 small pot creme fraiche
Handful finely chopped spring onions
Garlic olive oil
- Put the creme fraiche into a medium sized mixing bowl and add the juice of half a lemon. Stir this until it is well mixed.
- Add the spring onions and stir again.
- Place the salmon onto a plate and lay it out flat. On one half add 1 tbspn of creme fraiche mixture and then fold over the other half of the salmon. I find 2 pieces are enough for each person.
- Add an extra tbspn of the creme fraiche onto the middle of the plate.
- Serve with garlic olive oil and 1 wedge of lemon.