These are perfect for the working week. Easy to make which means that you have more time to enjoy the evening. Perfect!
For vegetarians: Swap the parma ham for another cheese topping or some capers.
4oog tinned chopped tomatoes
1 ball mozzarella
4 slices parma ham
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5 / 190 degrees celsius
- Put the tinned tomatoes into a saucepan and add the basil. Simmer
- Put the pittas in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and then slice in half
- Take a baking tray and lay out flat a baking sheet. Place the pittas out flat onto the sheet
- Spread the tomato sauce onto each pitta
- Top with a slice of mozzarella, a slice of tomato, few olives and topped with parma ham and black pepper
- Sprinkle with grated mozzarella and place in the oven for 10 mins
- Serve with rocket on top and a salad on the side
Leave a Reply