If dinner can be made by using one pan then this is a perfect mid week meal. Full of spice and lots of different tastes. It’s hot!
1 red pepper and 1 green pepper (chopped into large chunks)
2 chicken breasts (each halfed)
2 tbspn wocester sauce
2 tbspn paprika
1 tspn chili seeds
100ml white wine
ground black pepper
2 tomatoes (chopped)
1 onion (cut into large slices)
- Heat some olive oil in a large, deep frying pan. Place the chicken in the pan, turning over on each side.
- Add the juice of half a lemon and the ground pepper. Leave to simmer for 2 mins.
- Add the onions and pepper and then pour over the white wine. Leave to reduce with the lemon juice for around 3 mins.
- Then season with the tomatoes, wocester sauce, paprika and chili.
- Leave this in the pan until all the juice has gone and the veg and chicken are starting to turn golden and slight crispy (usually around 5 mins).
Serve with couscous
Leave a Reply